- To provide each second language learner with opportunities for extending her knowledge and experience of the cultures of others as well as opportunities for personal and intellectual development, further studies, pleasure and work in the English medium.
- To prepare each learner for the changing socio-economic demands resulting from advances in information technology, which include the interpretation, use and production of materials for pleasure, study and work in the English medium.
- To develop an ever-improving capability to use English: to think and communicate; to acquire, develop and apply knowledge; to respond and give expression to experience; and within these contexts, to develop and apply an ever-increasing understanding of how language is organized, used and learned.
- To develop a school-based English Language Curriculum regarding four main areas: a. General English Programme, b. Reading Workshops, c. Intervention Programme and d. Enrichment Programme.
1. Apply multi-learning skills to foster self-directed learning to enhance the effectiveness of the learning and teaching.
2. Deepen the five main Catholic values, promote a positive campus to develop the sense of satisfaction.